Monday, September 4, 2017

All Is Well.

Sup Family,
Just found out I'm going to Bogota for about two days.  I'll be there to pick up my new comp and I'm not sure if I'll be able to write more until Wednesday, but I wanted to write you a little so you know I didn't get kidnapped and you don't call president again worried.  :) All is well here in Colombia!

Plantano Burger!!
It actually was a very good and interesting week.  I'll just give you a few of the highlights, 
We did a fundraiser for a family to get married. We were the delivery guys for them selling arroz con leche, a famous desert here.   Go Elders...zoom, zoom!   It was almost a disaster since I didn't have enough time in the area to announce it to many  of people, but in the end the ward got together and helped us out.   So grateful to them!
Member Family from our ward

Our investigator Sandra passed her baptism interview this week, and so she's on track to get baptized this Saturday.  Happy Day!  I'll send pictures of that.  I am humble at the opportunity to baptize her.  It's neat to see the light of the gospel impact her life.  She's awesome.  
Sandra's Baptism Day

Sunday we had five of hours of church in the two wards, and I was assigned to teach two classes.  Made it!  Henry got the priesthood, and I felt humble again and honored to be able to give it to him. 
My comp right now has exactly one year more than me, so hes going home in like a month... and He is pretty excited.  Weird how time goes out here.  Makes me excited to come home too, but I have a year left  and I'm not going to waste one second of it.  
Love you all lots!  Thanks for all you do!
Elder Donaldson

No comments:

Post a Comment